WHAT TO GET.NET CONDUCT AND USER POLICYThe information contained in What To Get.Net is intended for the dissemination of information to What To Get.Net members and their guests (the "Users"). All information contained in What To Get.Net is the copyrighted property of What To Get.Net.
Users of What To Get.Net are solely responsible for the contents of their information and are subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Users agree not to use the information contained in What To Get.Net for illegal, unethical or unintended purposes or to interfere with other users use and enjoyment of What To Get.Net. By using What To Get.Net all users agree not to hold What To Get.Net responsible for any inaccuracy, deletions, misuse or dissemination of information contained in What To Get.Net or for any acts of any users of What To Get.Net.
What To Get.Net reserves the right to disable access to accounts based upon fraudulent use or misrepresentation.
WHAT TO GET.NET MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICEWhat To Get.Net is providing Member with a capability of establishing andmaintaining personal registries via the World Wide Web and on What To Get.Net's own system. What To Get.Net will not charge Member for this Service. Member must: (1) provide all equipment, including a computer and modem, necessary to establish a connection to the World Wide Web; and (2) provide for own access to the World Wide Web and pay any telephone service fees associated with such access.
In consideration for this Service, Member agrees to: (1) provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about Member as prompted to do so by the Service on the page entitled "New Account" and
(2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. What To Get.Net retains the right to terminate Member's Membership and rights to use the Service.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICEWhat To Get.Net may change the terms and conditions of this document from time to time. Upon any change in the terms and conditions of this document, What To Get.Net will notify you by posting the changes as a start-up screen prior to your subsequent use of the Service on What To Get.Net. If you agree to be bound by the changes, you must again click the "I Accept" button that will follow the posted changes. If you do not click the "I Accept" button, you may terminate your use of the Service at that time. Member's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmative: (1) acknowledgment by Member of this document and its modifications; and (2) agreement by Member to abide and be bound by this document and its modifications.
4. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICEWhat To Get.Net reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to Member.
What To Get.Net shall not be liable to Member or any third party should What To Get.Net exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITYOnce you become a Member of the Service, you shall receive a Member password and an account. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. What To Get.Net shall not be liable for any damages related to your disclosure of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account. You may change your Member password at any time by following instructions. Member agrees to immediately notify What To Get.Net of any unauthorized use of Member's account or any other breach of security known to Member.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESBECAUSE WHAT TO GET.NET IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR WHAT TO GET.NET, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE WHAT TO GET.NET "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF WHAT TO GET.NET IS WITH YOU. SHOULD WHAT TO GET.NET PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE WHAT TO GET.NET AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE WHAT TO GET.NET (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF WHAT TO GET.NET TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. NO RESALE OR COMMERCIAL USE OF THE SERVICE
Member's right to use the Service is personal to Member. Member may only be an individual: Member may not be a corporation or other business entity. Member agrees not to resell or make any commercial use of the Service, without the express consent of What To Get.Net.
9. REGISTRY STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONSWhat To Get.Net assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store your registries.
What To Get.Net has set no fixed upper limit on the number of registries a Member may have through the Service; however, What To Get.Net retains the right, at What To Get.Net's sole discretion, to determine whether or not Member's conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of this document and may terminate Service if a Member's conduct is found to be inconsistent with this document.
10. MEMBER CONDUCTMember is solely responsible for the contents of his or her transmissions through the Service. Member's use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Member agrees: (1) to comply with US law regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States through the Service; (2) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; and (4) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Service.
The Service makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain information; therefore, Member's conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures. Member agrees not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. Member shall not interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services. What To Get.Net may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Service should Member's conduct fail to conform with these terms and conditions of this document.
11. INDEMNIFICATIONMember agrees to indemnify and hold What To Get.Net, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Service, the violation of this document by Member, or the infringement by Member, or other Member of the Service using Member's computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
12. TERMINATIONEither Member or What To Get.Net may terminate the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. Termination shall be accompanied by a written notice to the other party. What To Get.Net shall not be liable to Member or any third party for termination of Service.
Should Member object to any terms and conditions ofthis document or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, Member's only recourse is to immediately: (1) discontinue use of the Service; (2) terminate Service Membership; and (3) notify What To Get.Net of termination.
Upon termination of the Service, Member's right to use the Service and Software immediately ceases. Member shall have no right and What To Get.Net will have no obligation thereafter to forward any unread or unsent messages to Member or any third party.
13. NOTICEAll notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via E-mail or conventional mail. What To Get.Net may post notices or messages on the Service to inform Member of changes tothis document, the Service, or other matters of importance; such broadcasts shall constitute notice to Member.
14. PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTIONS OF ADVERTISERSMember may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the Advertisers showing their products on the Service. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between the corresponding Member and the Advertiser. What To Get.Net assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.